Etsy Shop: Peek-A-Boo Digitals

After a year of getting my ducks in a row, I'm finally able to illustrate and draw some cute digitals. One of those digitals is the "Peek-a-Boo" stamp set.



After testing it out, I'm pretty satisfied with what I created. Instead of printing it in color, I opted for black and white since my printer ran out of color ink. I'm hoping to get these printed out in color at a FedEx Office to see if I need to adjust the colors. But for now, they are in black and white, which will also be available in the download.

I colored these using a variety of alcohol markers. I used Sharpies, Bic Mark-Its, and Marvy Le Plume. What I like about including black and white copies or coloring pages is that you can personalize the image. You're not stuck with the colors I chose.

What I did in the image pictured below is that I imported and resized the photos on Pages for Mac. You can also do this with Microsoft Word or any word processing program you have.





I also toyed around with sticker sheets. I used the exact images and resized all of them to fit in a 4x6 sticker sheet. These stickers would also be digitals. I've decided to upload them both in PDF and PNG files. The PNG files are for those who have a Cricut.

While I wait for the day that I own a Cricut, for now, all of my illustrations will be digital downloads.

Toodles!