Plan With Me: Week 3

This week was relatively slow. I spent my entire week studying for the third subtest of the CSET Multiple Subject Exam. With my schedule being light, primarily because I spent my time studying, I moved a couple of things here and there. If I didn't complete a task, I wasn't at all bothered by it. 

For Week 3, I used several stickers from the Happy Planner sticker books. I've been attempting for the last year to declutter my stationery supplies. It made the empty weekly spread seemed less boring.

I did, however, complete a few sticker sheets and digitals that I'm excited to post up on Etsy after I've promoted them on social media. I didn't schedule that on my agenda, primarily because I was just too tired.

I love this planner. It's meeting all of my needs as far as getting things done and getting things done right.


As far as my on-the-go planner, it is still the same. I scribble things I need t do and last-minute additions. It's not pretty. There are no stickers. I haven't even stamped in it, not since the beginning of the month. It's serving its purpose. It's getting me connected with my schedule without having to scroll or carry the Big Happy Planner.


I know I mentioned that I made some sticker sheets and digitals. Keep an eye out for those. I'm hoping to release them in my Etsy shop by February 1st.

Toodles!