Hello 2019

It's been a while; a full year to be exact since I posted on this blog. Life was a bit hectic in 2018. To sum up, what happened in 2018 that prevented me from posting, let's do a bit of a recap.

1. I was still in full-mod grad school. In April, after months of waiting and format editing, my thesis was approved. Teaching certification classes were also part of the program, which also took up a lot of time as well.

2. I needed some time to detok and took a trip to the Islands. While I posted on Instagram, I didn't have the time to post my recommendations of places to go in Maui.

3. I started co-teaching two history courses at the local community college. Teaching takes up a lot of my time; reading and grading papers, quizzes, course development, lectures, etc. I also had some training in creating an online course, which had quite a bit of work.

So for the start of the year, I already planned a few blog posts, so keep a look-out for them. I'm also working on starting a YouTube channel.

As far as resolutions are concerned, I do not have any. Instead, I'm going to try to live my life the best I can. So, let's have the best 2019!

Happy New Year Everyone!