Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2018.

A new year and after a brief hiatus, I have every intention to start blogging again and quite regularly. Since I've started graduate school, for the last year or so, I've stopped blogging and posting on social media. There are some occasional posts, but my focus has been getting all of my research done for my thesis/dissertation. Now that I'm in revision, which is basically a waiting game, I've taken the time to re-focus on what my blog is really about.

When I first started blogging, it was about my adventures as I tried to learn how to knit and when I became reacquainted with my love for stationery and introduced to pretty planning, it became about that as well. I was somewhat regular with my posts, but then things went downhill when I entered graduate school. It left me no free time other than to decorate my planner.

Now that I'm in the revision process, which is a waiting game for those of you who know what it's like to write a sixty-page thesis/dissertation, I'm going back to blogging and back to my roots. It's mostly going to be about stationery and scrapbooking, but look out for some lifestyle posts here and there. I'm definitely passionate about travel, cooking, and fashion.

Now, let me re-introduce myself.




Hi! I'm Hazel Ann living in Sunny California. I'm a graduate student at CSU Dominguez Hills in Southern California.

I absolutely love all things stationery and scrapbooking. Currently, I'm starting an Etsy shop in the attempt to sell my digital drawings. I'm also passionate about travel, experimenting in the kitchen, and fashion. If you look at my Pinterest account, it contains mostly these topics. If this sounds like something you are interested in or can get on board with, then welcome you to ride this amazing journey with me.