Plan With Me: Week 2

It's amazing how two weeks of this year have come and gone. I know, I'm uploading "Plan With Me" posts during week three, but this is the best way you can see what I've done in the past week. Plus, I'm not decorating my planners, so it's all about project organization!

Week Two was not quite hectic as I thought it would be. I did quite a bit of studying, which was necessary because I'm scheduled to take the third subtest this Friday.

What I wanted to show in this Plan With Me post is that I use quite a bit of page flags when scheduling or planning out blog posts and illustration work. I do this because I change a lot of things during the month. If you look in the slot of January 10th, I meant to upload the "Morning Skin Care Routine" post, but instead, it happened on Friday as I had spent most of my day running errands.

Using page flags, which I have an abundance of, helps organize the month-at-a-glance section. I can move things around and finalize later.




While I utilize page flags in my Big Happy Planner, I do not use this strategy in my on-the-go planner. It's nearly not as neat as the entries in my Happy Planner since I hastily jot down the things I need to get done. It also serves as my list. I put all my to-dos in this planner, especially when I'm out running errands. It helps me keep track of things I need to get done out of the house. Not only that, it reminds of the things I need to get done when I get home.



It may seem that keeping two planners is a bit exhausting, but I find that it helps me out in a big way. I won't remember things unless I write them and I have forgotten some stuff when I forget to write a list. Since I've written this down on page flag and placed it in the month at a glance, I know I need to write the post and upload it.

Toodles!